Worried about your child outside of academy hours

If you have a concern regarding a child and the Academy is closed, you can get support from Medway Children’s Safeguarding Board at Medway Council.

You will be able to get information, help, support and advice if you are worried about a child in Medway.

Making a referral to Medway Council Children's Social Care

If you are a member of the public with concerns that a child or young person living in Medway is suffering from harm please use the following contact details;

Tel: 01634 334466

Medway's First Response service

Telephone: 01634 334466

24 hour emergency number: 03000 419191

Medway now have a new referral and contact form for members of the public and professional where you can report any safeguarding concerns about a child or young person. Once the form has been submitted, it will be reviewed and assessed and action will be taken.

To report a child safeguarding concern on line please: follow this link

Alternative telephone numbers where you have concerns about a child.

NSPCC 0808 800 5000 or help@nspcc.org.uk

Child Line 0800 1111

Medway Police 01622 690690